Services

  • Save on energy bills!
  • Save on interest!
  • Save the planet!

SERVICES

Go Solar without costing the earth

Access Energy has a number of finance options to help you in your transition to solar including:

Green Saver Loan

The Green Saver Loan is designed specifically for the purchase of energy saving home improvements. We want to help save you... so you can help save the planet!

  • Special rate of 6.99%pa (Comparison 7.31%pa)
  • Flexible terms up to 7 years
  • Unsecured loan up to $20,000

Green Saver Visa Credit Card

Pay just 10% deposit on your solar installation from Access Energy and put the remaining 90% of the cost on your Green Saver Credit Card and enjoy 24 months interest free! Get up to 55 days interest free on all other purchases with your Green Saver Visa.

Many other finance options are available for you to take advantage of. Call us today on 1300 797 758 to discuss a finance plan to suit you!

Contact info

Simply enter your details below and one of our friendly experts will be happy to help.

Latest Buzz:

Welcome to Access Energy